Close
Duke shfaqur rezultatin -19 deri 0 prej 8
    Buena Suerte Maska e MI CORAZON
    Anėtarėsuar
    21-07-2002
    Postime

Philippe Noiret

PARIS (Reuters) - French film star Philippe Noiret, whose trademark hangdog face delighted cinema audiences, has died, French authorities said on Thursday. He was 76.

Noiret was one of the most prolific and successful actors of his generation, starring in a string of cinema hits over the past five decades, including the hugely popular 1988 Franco-Italian comedy "Cinema Paradiso".

Originally a theatre actor, Noiret's honeyed voice and his air of comic, world-weary disillusion tempered by outbreaks of explosive anger helped shape the image of French cinema from the 1960s in both popular comedies and arthouse dramas.

"A giant has left us. He was one of the masters of the stage and screen, one of the most outstanding and captivating figures of theatre and cinema," French President Jacques Chirac said in a statement.

"With his genius, his humor, his elegance and his composure, he was able to win the recognition of his peers and the hearts of all French men and women. Philippe Noiret will remain as one of our greatest actors," he added.

Noiret made his film debut in 1955 in Agnes Varda's "La Pointe Courte" but did not really make his mark until 1960 where he played the downbeat uncle in Louis Malle's classic "Zazie Dans Le Metro".

His part as one of a quartet of middle-aged gluttons who form a pact to eat themselves to death in the anarchic comedy "La grande bouffe" ("Blow Out") showed his willingness to take on offbeat and controversial roles.

But he also had enormous success in more sentimental films such as "Il Postino", where he played the exiled Chilean poet Pablo Neruda or "Cinema Paradiso", where he played a village cinema projectionist who befriends and inspires a young boy.

His comic talent, underlined by a sense of good humored malice was a key part of some of French cinema's biggest popular successes, including the 1984 comedy "Les Ripoux", where he played the amiably corrupt police detective Rene.

He also won best actor awards in France for his role in the 1975 film "Le vieux fusil" ("The gun") and for the 1989 film "La vie et rien d'autre", ("Life and nothing but") an intense drama set at the end of World War One.
    France's TF1 television station said Noiret died of cancer.

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.
    Where does a thought go when it's forgotten?

i/e larguar
    Anėtarėsuar
    24-04-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Tirane
    Postime
    Tek "Ciftja e vjeter" e kam fiksuar si aktor, me Romy Shneider, dhe te them te drejten , qe atehere kam ndjekur pothuajse te gjithe filmat e tij dhe me ka pelqyer shume.

Bogdan Chmielnicki Maska e antares
    Anėtarėsuar
    19-08-2004
    Vendndodhja
    Ukraine
    Postime
    Eshte e trishtueshme te marresh lajme te tilla nje mbas nje....
    Konsiderohet si nje nga aktoret me te medhenj Franceze pas Zhan Gabin.
    Mungesa e Tij do krijoje boshllek.
    "The United States appear to be destined by Providence to plague America with misery in the name of liberty"
    -Simón Bolķvar

Fine Wine Maska e ildushja
    Anėtarėsuar
    06-12-2002
    Vendndodhja
    Rr. A Kasemi, N'ajėr
    Postime

Qofte ne paqe!
    "and..nothing makes us so lonely... as our own secrets..."-Nebelstern

i/e regjistruar Maska e D&G Feminine
    Anėtarėsuar
    08-08-2003
    Postime
    Citim Postuar mė parė nga krispi
    Tek "Ciftja e vjeter" e kam fiksuar si aktor, me Romy Shneider, dhe te them te drejten , qe atehere kam ndjekur pothuajse te gjithe filmat e tij dhe me ka pelqyer shume.
    Aty eshte magjik, shume nuanced ne cdo levizje, edhe kur nuk flet fare

i/e regjistruar Maska e Brari
    Anėtarėsuar
    23-04-2002
    Postime
    po me vjen shum keq..
    e ka qare rolin si pablo neruda..
    i madh ishte..

Buena Suerte Maska e MI CORAZON
    Anėtarėsuar
    21-07-2002
    Postime

Ndahet nga jeta Carlo Ponti

ROME (Reuters) - Carlo Ponti, one of Italy's best known film producers and the husband of actress Sophia Loren, has died at the age of 94, his family said on Wednesday.

In his 50-year career, Ponti produced more than 150 films, including "La Strada" in 1954, "Dr Zhivago" in 1965 and "Blowup" in 1966.

But he was equally famous for discovering a teenage Loren and turning her into one of the world's most glamorous stars.

"His death marks the end of an era for film-making because Ponti embodied a great and courageous push to innovate, promoted unforgettable talents and enjoyed huge success," Culture Minister Francesco Rutelli said.

Alessandra Mussolini, niece of Loren and grand-daughter of fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, said Ponti had been in a Geneva hospital since Christmas.

"His wife and children were with him. Sophia has always been with him throughout," she told Reuters.

Italy's golden couple of the movie industry met in 1952 when Ponti, already an established producer and a married man, cast his vote for a poor 17-year-old girl from a Naples slum in a beauty contest.

( po pati mundesi , moderatori te nderroje titullin e temes )
    Where does a thought go when it's forgotten?

jom mo i bukri katunit Maska e TikTak
    Anėtarėsuar
    26-04-2005
    Postime
    o kore mje bo si agjenci funerolesh hahahaha

gjynaf se ka pas qen i modh. tani sofija ka me gjet i bur tjeter
    no glove no love

Tema tė Ngjashme

1. KINO-DITARI : Filma tė rinj nė 2008
    Nga autori nė forumin Kinematografia dhe televizioni
    Pėrgjigje: 361
    Postimi i Fundit: 06-01-2009, 05:51

Regullat e Postimit

• Ju nuk mund tė hapni tema tė reja.
  • Ju nuk mund tė postoni nė tema.
  • Ju nuk mund tė bashkėngjitni skedarė.
  • Ju nuk mund tė ndryshoni postimet tuaja.
  •